Timberwood Park Real Estate
Timberwood Park is an all custom-home neighborhood consisting of 2,200 acres in the Texas Hill-Country. Timberwood Park is ideally located in the north central part of San Antonio, Texas with approximately 150 half-acre and larger homesites still available. Timberwood Park also enjoys the added benefit of no City taxes until 2032! Timberwood Park offers its residents premier hill-country views, green belts, and peaceful serenity.
• Private 30-acre park with 7-acre fishing lake
• Swimming pool with clubhouse, weight room
• Pavilion, playgrounds, picnic and barbecue area
• Par 3 golf course and putting greens
• Tennis, sports courts, sand volleyball courts
• .75 mile walk/run paths
Timberwood Park Statistics:
Highly regarded Comal County Schools for Timberwood Park residents.
Timberwood Park is less than 2 miles from Hwy 281, and only 5 miles from Loop 1604.
A wide variety of stores and restaurants are just minutes from Timberwood Park; The Villages at Stone Oak/The Shops at the Vineyard.
Timberwood Park is near North Central Baptist Hospital, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital, and North Central Urgent Care.
- Timberwood Park
- Encino Park / TPC Parkway
- Hollywood Park / Hill Country Village
- Universal City / Randolph AFB
- Cibolo / Schertz
- Garden Ridge
- Alamo Heights
- Castle Hills
- San Antonio
- Boerne/Fair Oaks Rnch/Cordillera Rnch
- Spring Branch / Bulverde
- Lackland AFB
- Ft. Sam Houston
- Foreclosures/Bank Owned
- Short Sales
- Stone Oak
- The Dominion